ACTIVITIES FOR EMAIL WRITING

 

ACTIVITIES FOR EMAIL WRITING

                                          


1.To an electronic accessory company about a faulty printer delivered

To: Manufacturer@xyz.com
From: Jvirtual@acmesports.com
Subject: Damaged goods

Dear Manufacturer,

I ordered a printer in your company and the order number is 1234. The printer delivered is found damaged.  Iam returning the faulty printer to your company. Kindly resolve this issue and replace me with a new printer.

Best regards,
John Virtual.


2. To a Internet service provider regarding an intermittent internet connection.

To: Airtel@gmail.com

From: roshani@gmail.com

Subject: Irregular internet connection.

Dear Sir or Madam,
In our region we are experiencing a slow internet connection. Men and women working through online face great problem. Children learning through online mode are unable to connect. We have paid the bills and are suffering from this issue. So please resolve the problem.

With Regards

Roshani.

3. To an online clothing company regarding an error in the size of a dress ordered and paid for.

From: Anushiya@gmail.com

To: Ajio@gmail.com

Subject: Error in ordered dress

Dear Sir,

I ordered for a XL sized pink kurta in your website. I paid 1000 Rs using google pay. I received a confirmation of my order through Gmail.

I received the pink kurta but there was an error in the size of the dress. So kindly cancel my order and I would like to have a refund.

With Regards,

Anushiya.

4. To a mobile phone company regarding excessive post – paid billing received?

From: rgeetha@gmail.com

To: Jio.yahoo.com

Subject: Hike in post-paid bill.

Dear Sir,

I am currently using Post-paid Jio sim and my mobile number is 8567540980. Today, I was shocked to receive the Post-paid bill no. 000000 for an amount of Rs. 4000. My Monthly Post-paid bill amounts between Rs 300 to Rs 600. The bill for this month is almost four times the amount of my regular bills.

I have attached my Post-paid bill for your kind reference. I request you to rectify the issue as soon as possible.

With Regards

R.Geetha.

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary for the Play Strife by John Galsworthy

Like an Old Proud King in a Parable A. J.M. Smith, Summary for BA Students.

SUMMARY OF THE ECSTASY OF RITA JOE